The Bloomberg New Energy Finance news, information, and analysis services (the "Services") are owned and distributed locally by Bloomberg Finance L.P. ("BFLP") and its subsidiaries in all jurisdictions other than Argentina, Bermuda, China, India, Japan and Korea (the "BLP Countries"). BFLP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P. ("BLP"). BLP provides BFLP with all global marketing and operational support and service for the Services and distributes the Services either directly or through a non-BFLP subsidiary in the BLP Countries.
With carbon legislation being considered at all levels of government across North America many companies find themselves facing either a new set of challenges or being presented with real opportunities.
We provide the most comprehensive and detailed analysis of factors affecting the development of US and Canadian emissions markets and the future of carbon prices across the region.
- Access expertise means our analysts are available to answer questions and give their informed opinions and further detail on topics important to our clients.
- Our experts – together with our market data, news and analytical tools – give clients an unparalleled view across the sector.
- We select the news you need to read; we assemble the datasets that drive your decisions; we build the models for you to forecast your next move. You get to focus on your business.
- Our research notes, analyst reactions and market outlooks enable investors to identify and validate opportunities for growth.
- Our North American analysis enables clients to keep up-to-date with the national and regional policy developments from 63 states and provinces.
- Our analysis of the companies active in the North American and voluntary carbon spaces – and their strategies – enable market participants monitor their competition, refine their own plans and identify investment opportunities.
Proprietary Data and Models