The Bloomberg New Energy Finance news, information, and analysis services (the "Services") are owned and distributed locally by Bloomberg Finance L.P. ("BFLP") and its subsidiaries in all jurisdictions other than Argentina, Bermuda, China, India, Japan and Korea (the "BLP Countries"). BFLP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P. ("BLP"). BLP provides BFLP with all global marketing and operational support and service for the Services and distributes the Services either directly or through a non-BFLP subsidiary in the BLP Countries.
Nuclear power has to overcome many challenges, including multi-billion dollar investments, spent fuel disposal issues and security and proliferation concerns. We help our clients to balance the complex interplay of pressures as they build their business across this sector through our range of insight, data and news services.
- Access expertise means our analysts are available to answer questions and give their informed opinions and further detail on topics important to our clients.
- Our experts – together with our market data, news and analytical tools – give clients an unparalleled view across the sector.
- We select the news you need to read; we assemble the datasets that drive your decisions; we build the models for you to forecast your next move. You get to focus on your business.
- Our research notes, analyst reactions and market outlooks enable investors to identify and validate opportunities for growth.
- Project developers, utilities and generators find key data and insights they need to most effectively model their projects and run sensitivity analyses. We also help them to track each movement of their competitors and remain one step ahead of regulatory changes.
- For technology and service providers, our services are an essential resource in locating market opportunities and strategic planning.
- For current and prospective providers of capital, whether public or private, Bloomberg New Energy Finance provides analysis of risks and returns at project and company level, drawing on the industry’s largest repository of comparable values and funding histories.
- Policy-makers are working to find a careful balance between addressing environmental and energy security concerns while tackling safety and public opinion issues. Bloomberg New Energy Finance’s analytical tools allow easy analysis of the impact of policies on the development of nuclear and other energy sectors.