Clean energy investment – Q2 2016 fact pack
July 14, 2016
Clean energy investment in 2016 undershooting last year’s record.
Investment slowdowns in China and Japan, as well as further reduction in the cost of solar, mean 2016 investment will fall well short of 2015’s upwardly revised $348.5bn.
See the related press release here.
1. Clean energy coverage and definitions
2. Annual clean energy investment overview
3. Quarterly trends in clean energy: new investment
4. Quarterly trends in clean energy: funds in circulation
5. Clean energy indexes
6. Renewable energy capacity investment
BloombergNEF (BNEF) is a strategic research provider covering global commodity markets and the disruptive technologies driving the transition to a low-carbon economy. Our expert coverage assesses pathways for the power, transport, industry, buildings and agriculture sectors to adapt to the energy transition. We help commodity trading, corporate strategy, finance and policy professionals navigate change and generate opportunities.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter →